August 11, 2023
Road to Polaris 2023 - Apply until August 28
The community convention Polaris takes place on October 13-15 with a three-day program including gaming, e-sports, anime and manga, cosplay, and content creation. Gamecity Hamburg provides free booth packages for Hamburg-based developers, teams, and studios. This way you can present your games, prototypes and demos to the audience and collect direct feedback from your target groups. Applications are open until August 28!
Polaris is the event that will be uniting the communities surrounding e-sports, gaming, and asian pop culture. In addition to exhibitors and creators, there will be stage shows, tournaments, and workshops.
Gamecity Hamburg offers free places at a Hamburg joint booth at Polaris 2023.
Studios and game developers can now apply until August 28, 2023!
With our Road to Polaris program, Gamecity Hamburg offers a free booth including:
- Table at Gamecity Hamburg joint booth
- Necessary Hardware
- 2 Exhibitor Tickets per team
- USK clearing
- Listing in the Indie Polaris lineup
- Preparatory workshop with Gamecity Hamburg
How can you apply?
All applications will be reviewed by a jury. We will get back to you on whether you will be part of the delegation for Polaris as soon as possible after the end of submissions on August 28.
Who can apply?
- The game developer/game company must be from Hamburg, commercially oriented and belong to the games industry.
- The headquarters or branch office of the applicant must be located in Hamburg.
- A playable version of the submitted game and a trailer must be available for Polaris 2023.
- The game developer/game company must be present as exhibitors on all three days from October 13-15.
- The project must not have a publisher, yet
- Please apply via the application form: Application Form